- Far along: 35 weeks
- Size of the bean: weight of a honeydew melon
- Symptoms: just general discomfort
- Cravings: nothing specific
- Aversions: none
- Sleep: tossing and turning as usual
- Maternity clothes: all tops, some bottoms
- Weight gained: 22? haven’t weighed since the appointment
- Best moment of the week: Marshall and work showers
- Gender: boy
- Looking forward to: His birthday!
36 WEEKS (11.14.12)
- Far along: 36 weeks
- Size of the bean: Crenshaw melon (?)
- Symptoms: just general discomfort
- Cravings: nothing specific
- Aversions: none
- Sleep: tossing and turning as usual
- Maternity clothes: all tops, some bottoms
- Weight gained: 23 per the doc’s scale
- Best moment of the week: reaching the ‘less than a month’ mark!
- Gender: boy
- Looking forward to: His birthday!
I went to the doctor today and will continue to go weekly until our sweet boy arrives. There’s not a whole lot to report except that his head is down in the pelvic canal and I haven’t dilated at all yet. That’s not completely uncommon but I do have friends that were well on their way at this point. We’ll just have to see what the next visit reveals. I’m feeling okay. My sciatic nerve pain is pretty much gone so he must have moved enough to relieve that. Every once in a while I can feel it but only if I make a strange twist or turn. AMEN!
We’re still working on getting the nursery put together…Mom is coming next week to help me organize and then Brad will hang all the goodies on the walls. It’s getting so close and we are getting really excited (and nervous)!
35 weeks -- headed to a shower

No comments:
Post a Comment