Thursday, December 6, 2012

38 weeks

38 WEEKS (11.28.12)


- Far along: 38 weeks
- Size of the bean: length of a leek
- Symptoms: Braxton Hicks still
- Cravings: nothing specific
- Aversions: none
- Sleep: tossing and turning as usual
- Maternity clothes: all tops, most bottoms
- Weight gained: 24 per the doc’s scale
- Best moment of the week: Thanksgiving and one last Aggie game
- Gender: boy
- Looking forward to: His birthday

Well, we are two weeks away from what could be baby boy’s birthday! It’s crazy to think that it went by so quickly. The showers are finished, the nursery is about as ready as I think it can be at this point. Then again, I’ve never done this before so it might not be ready at all. I figure we’ll figure it out when he gets here :)

It was my year to work Thanksgiving, which means we didn’t travel. Unfortunately, we wouldn’t have done so anyway as I don’t think my OB would have enjoyed me being four hours away (nor could my bum take that long of a car ride). So I worked and Brad hung everything on the nursery walls. I really need to take pictures but have yet to do so.

I decided last minute to go to the last Aggie game. And when I say last minute, I mean that I texted Leah about 15 minutes before they left town and caught a ride with them. It was a fun game and I’m glad I went. Football season always makes things go by quickly because it takes up half of our fall weekends and this year was no different. And can we just say, “Johnny Football”? My word, that kid. We’re all curious to see where this team will go in the next few years!

That’s about all for this week…

 
38 weeks
Ready for our little Christmas joy!

No comments: