Tuesday, September 18, 2012

27 Weeks

WEEK 27

(09.12.12)

- Far along: 27 weeks
- Size of the bean: head of cauliflower
- Symptoms: the GI issues have returned! UGH!
- Cravings: none
- Aversions: none
- Sleep: a little better this week (perhaps because I was exhausted!)
- Maternity clothes: mostly, yes
- Weight gained: still 13 (yes, I stood on a scale at home)
- Best moment of the week: seeing quite a few Aggie friends (via way of first Aggie game!)
- Gender: boy
- Looking forward to: our mini vacation!

Well, the 12th of this month fell on a Wednesday, just like baby L’s due date so I can officially say I’m 3 months away from meeting this little fella! Excited doesn’t begin to describe how I feel about that. Sorry to cut it short this week but I’ve got a full one ahead of me!

27 Weeks
Baby L = head of cauliflower

No comments: