1a. Crib by Babyletto in white. Perhaps my favorite part is the drawer for storage. That's important in an apartment!
1b. Crib bedding fabric choices. I'm still trying to decide on the configuration of these, but I like the colors. Gray and yellow have always been my choice, but not that we know The Bean is a boy, a little blue will make it's way in the scheme.
2. I love the Ikat-like design of these curtain panels from West Elm. Just need to pull the trigger and buy! The only thing we're considering is making them black-out since the guest room/nursery tends to boil while the rest of the apartment feels comfortable.
3. This dresser will double at the changing table. If I may brag on myself a bit, I put it together all by myself one day a few weeks ago when I was home sick. But if I'm being honest while bragging, Brad did have to fix one small slip up ;)
4. This rug in gray is a fave from Urban Outfitters. I like how the scallops link together with the circular pattern on the bedding fabric.
5. This daybed will also be squeezed into the space to give guests a place to stay when they come visit. It conveniently pulls out into a double bed, and I love the drawers for extra storage (see #1a)!
6. This is the splurge in the room - the rocking recliner. I wanted something with modern lines to match the crib and a recliner as opposed to just a rocker. The fabric is links grey but I can't link to it (irony?). It has a great texture to it to add some dimension.
I realize there are a lot of muted color but I'll find a way to add some color when I hang things on the walls and add some throw blankets and pillows in. I think I'll do a separate post on the things I've found. I haven't yet found anything as far as bedding for the daybed, but will get around to that at some point. Perhaps a simple pale blue or yellow quilt? We shall see!


No comments:
Post a Comment