Friday, August 10, 2012

21 weeks (sans pic)

21 WEEKS
(08.01.12)

- Far along: 21 weeks
- Size of the bean: carrot (length)
- Symptoms: some ligament pain in the right upper quadrant area of my abdomen (how’s that for detail?)
- Cravings: milk and Baked Cheetos but not together
- Aversions: none
- Sleep: same
- Maternity clothes: I am officially wearing the Be-band as my pants no longer button. Some shirts.
- Weight gained: I feel bigger than last week but haven’t weighed myself
- Best moment of the week: Taking that envelope to the baker!
- Gender: COME ON, SATURDAY!!!
- Looking forward to: see above!

Not a lot of changes this week. I worked a lot, which helped the time pass but didn’t leave much room for anything extra. Right now, I’m just focused on wrapping up the details for the weekend’s festivities, clean the house and finish up some school work.



No comments: