- Far along: 23 weeks
- Size of the bean: mango (weight)
- Symptoms: ab muscle pain
- Cravings: none
- Aversions: none
- Sleep: last week was brutal
- Maternity clothes: about half and half
- Weight gained: 9 pounds according to the OB (last week)
- Best moment of the week: my first massage since March!
- Gender: it's a boy!!!
- Looking forward to: cooler weather!
Well, I started the process of registering this week. I met a good friend of mine that recently had a baby at Babies ‘R’ Us to get things started. It was so much more difficult than registering for our wedding 4 years ago. I’m not sure why but I couldn’t make decisions so what’s on there now may not be on there in a few weeks. We have decided to give a go with cloth diapering. I’m still getting advice from friends who have ventured down that path on specific brands, care, etc., but we’re going to do it!
As mentioned above, I got a two-hour prenatal massage this week! It’s the first one I’ve had since before getting pregnant because I wasn’t sure how it would go. However, I found out my usual therapist is now certified as a prenatal specialist, so I made an appointment. It was great :)
Lastly, our crib came! We’ve been cleaning out the guest bedroom to convert it into the nursery, so we made a space and we (and by we, I mean Brad) put it together. I helped…by handing him things. We still have quite a ways to go, but I’m slowly finding things to fill it up with! I’m working on a mood board of sorts, so hopefully I can figure out how to post that on the blog in the next few weeks.
Here we are at 23 weeks with the mango!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment