Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Where Art Thou, Blog?

Oh, blog, how I long for thee....


Actually, I don't but I really do want to be better about blogging consistently. There have been many instances when I'm driving down the road or walking through the grocery store and have a brilliant idea and think to myself, "I could make that one FUNNY blog post". Then I get home, eat dinner, watch TV, read hundreds (or at least ten) other blogs and realize that I in fact, am not that great of a blogger. I digress.


We've been busy. Still. I realize that we're young and don't have kids and this is the time to really do life and enjoy ourselves, but goodness gracious sakes alive. We've been busy.



Brad got a new job and in doing so, pretty much changed careers. He packed up (or really just relocated) his massive toolbox of wrenches and other gadgets and is now working for a continuous emissions monitoring company. They do all sorts of things related to the stuff plants emit out of their smoke stacks and it requires him to travel 25-50% of the time. So far, he hasn't been gone too much but the longer he works there and the more he learns, I have a feeling he'll be traveling more often.


I was accepted to grad school at UT Tyler for my MSN in Nursing Administration and will start in August. I'm freaking out and excited all at once but if I don't do it now (you know, before kids and whatnot) I'm afraid I never will. So I'm enjoying the three months I have left before I become a student once again. Hisssss. ;)


I haven't been blogging much but I HAVE been baking. Which leads me to my next post so stay tuned...

No comments: