We saw the incredible Rockettes. It took me back to my high school drill team days. I acted like a fat kid in a candy store.

We spent lots of minutes looking at all the intricate detailed work that went into the window displays at Macy's, Lord and Taylor's, Neiman Marcus, etc.

I gawked at diamonds in Tiffany's:

We played in the outdoor markets:
And walked across the Brooklyn Bridge:
We stood outside the 86th floor of the Empire State Building:
And walked through Central Park:
We looked up at Lady Liberty:
And the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree:

And ate THIS at Serendipity: (Well, not all of it, but enough to make us sick)

We had so much fun even though it was really, really cold. We also went to see Wicked and Phantom of the Opera, visited Ground Zero and the Met, saw a hockey game at Madison Square Gardens, walked through Times Square and Grand Central Station and ate a LOT. However, we also walked about 50 miles that week, so I like to think it all evened out! We had such a blast and I can't wait to go back sometime.

We had so much fun even though it was really, really cold. We also went to see Wicked and Phantom of the Opera, visited Ground Zero and the Met, saw a hockey game at Madison Square Gardens, walked through Times Square and Grand Central Station and ate a LOT. However, we also walked about 50 miles that week, so I like to think it all evened out! We had such a blast and I can't wait to go back sometime.


1 comment:
I heard one can keep themselves very fit walking in NYC.
How was the play "Wicked"?
Post a Comment