Since before we even got married, Brad and I have been looking for bedroom furniture. We've always kind of looked for a wooden sleigh bed with matching bedside tables and an extra-wide dresser (kind of like
this). However, when walking through
High Fashion Home here in Houston a few months back, I spotted THE bed. I've always wanted a nice, cozy traditional/contemporary house with a few antique accents and I think the bedroom may get the start. So here's the bed:

I love the distressed look to the gray wood and the headboard is upholstered behind the black iron. I honestly didn't think Brad would go for it, but he likes it almost as much as I do! I have so many more ideas for our bedroom since we're basically starting from nothing, but that's for another day and time. Just know that I plan on doing a
lot of shopping in the [not-so-near]future!
2 comments:
That bed is beautiful and it is so "you". Love it.
It's beautiful!!!
Post a Comment