Alright, it's time to revive the ol' blog. I know only 4 people read this (okay, maybe 5) and I'm sure you all missed me. It's time to come back; to have an outlet for my rambling thoughts. A lot has happened since the last time I wrote. Yes, the Rangers won the game we attended, but they did not win the Series. The Ags had a .500 season then made a move to the SEC (official as of 7/1). I've made a move back to the bedside at work and haven't looked back (except for one small moment). Friends have brought babies into this world and it's been awesome. Brad is back to being a mechanic and not traveling at all. And, oh...I
got knocked up am pregnant!!!!
Yes, yes. Brad and I look forward to meeting little Baby L somewhere near its due date, 12-12-12. So you know what that means. This just became a baby blog. I mean, I'm sure I'll throw in other fun and exciting things but it will probably be more baby than anything else. So if that bores you, I apologize.
I've started a pregnancy journal that I'll just copy and paste onto here for the weeks leading up to today.
First up, the bean's first photos (actually, just one, which was the second, because I'm too lazy to scan the other):
Here is Baby L at 10 weeks!
(which is why it has been named "the bean")
Stay tuned for the weekly updates...
No comments:
Post a Comment