10 WEEKS (written 5/16/12)
We had our follow-up appointment today. While it was the appointment from hell (2 hours for about 25 minutes of actual “work time”), we got some really great news. The Bean is growing just as it should, its heartbeat is right on target and its “neighbor near the womb” could not be detected. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! I was doing well right up until yesterday afternoon and worry consumed my thoughts. I had a mini-meltdown and didn’t get a whole lot of good sleep, but after the news I was completely relieved!
The next few weeks will be just as important and I’m praying for a little relief from the nausea, continual growth of baby (should double in size by next week!) and health for me. We will also begin telling some of our close friends as the next few weeks unfold, which is REALLY exciting!
Highlights
- Far along: 10 weeks
- Size of the bean: kumquat (1 inch, less than ½ an ounce)
- Symptoms: nausea, indigestion, fatigue
- Cravings: none
- Aversions: meat
- Sleep: I generally sleep well, even during my afternoon naps!
- Maternity clothes: not yet
- Best moment of the week: the GREAT ultrasound news!!!
- Gender: 10 weeks left (or maybe less)
- Gender: 10 weeks left (or maybe less)
- Looking forward to: starting to tell more people
| 10 weeks 3 days Please excuse the bare belly! It won't happen again! |

No comments:
Post a Comment