Sunday, July 5, 2009

"Calories, Calories"

That line from "Steel Magnolias" has been haunting me all weekend long. Because it was the 4th of July, we obviously had to indulge ourselves with steak, baked potatoes and not one, but two bowls homemade ice cream Friday night and then again with fried everything (catfish, shrimp, hushpuppies, fries, etc., etc., etc) and another *ahem* bowl of homemade ice cream Saturday night. But that's okay, because Brad and I were able to spend the holiday with his family in WFalls. And while we did some really neat things like see this thing (1916? WWI training plane) fly in the air:


And this thing do lots and lots of flips and rolls and other fancy tricks:


We were mainly attracted to this cutie pie:


This was probably one of the highlights of the weekend. I put Cal on my shoulders and he immediately began making this hilarious noise and pulling on my hair like they were his reins. Enjoy the video, because I know I enjoyed it live!

No comments: