Some of these were seen on my Facebook's version of "25 Things About Me". Some are new.
1. I'm picky about the way my groceries are bagged. I mean, milk jug with bananas? Cans of Rotel with bread? Yogurt with cleaning supplies? C'mon, people!
2. I believe in miracles. They happen every day in the deep, dark dungeon that is the PICU. Trust me, no doctor could do some of the things that come from my place of work.
3. Brad is simply perfect for me. End of discussion.
4. I want kids one day. One boy, one girl, in that order and perfect little angels. ;) Actually, I just pray that God will bless us with healthy children.
5. I would love to live some place that actually saw four seasons. 70-degree weather in January is for the birds.
6. I love spending time around other people, but I'm not really that good at creating conversation. So really, I just like to hear how other people's lives are going.
7. My secret dream job would be an event planner. Weddings, parties, showers, etc. How fun!
8. Europe before 30.
9. Marathon before 30.
10. I have no will power if there are sweets within a 100 foot radius of me.
11. I like to think I'm crafty, but really, I just like crafty things. Especially when other people make them.
12. To be so Type A, I think I'm ADD. That's why I'm an ICU nurse -- multi-tasker!
13. I used to have a things with feet. Nobody could touch mine. If you ask Brad, he'd tell you that I now have a thing with my stomach.
14. One of my favorite things to do is: pour myself a glass of red wine, help Brad cook dinner, sit down and eat that dinner with no distractions, then go grab something sweet and cuddle up in front of the TV.
15. One of my other favorite things to on Sundays is to drive around the ritzy neighborhoods of Houston, look at the gaudy houses and wonder what kind of lives the people who live in them lead.
16. I married my very best friend and he loves me just the way I am...moody or not...patient or not...good cook or not.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

1 comment:
I am also picky about how groceries are bagged. I don't know how you try and work the situation but I load my groceries on the conveyer belt in the order I want them to be bagged. I always put my fragile items like eggs, bread, bananas in the back so I can watch where they go. If the bagger offers to help unload, I say, no thanks, I unload in a particular order... that usually implies they need to be careful w/ my groceries b/c I'm crazy ;-) Also, if there is not a bagger in sight, I often start bagging my own to alleviate later frustration = )
Post a Comment