Monday, July 2, 2012

15 weeks

15 WEEKS

-          Far along: 15 weeks
-          Size of the bean: apple
-          Symptoms: bowel issues
-          Cravings: none
-          Aversions: food in general makes me cringe sometimes (see ‘symptoms’)
-          Sleep:
-          Maternity clothes: not yet
-          Weight gained: probably 2 pounds by now; I’m bad about weighing myself
-          Best moment of the week: making it FB official
-          Gender: waiting for 8/4/12…
-          Looking forward to: the second trimester energy surge

Baby L, you are already so loved!  I know it sounds silly (and one day I will explain), but when I let the world of Facebook know you are due to arrive as an awesome Christmas present, the social media world went nuts.  Over 100 people either commented or “liked” the fact that you’re coming!  So many people are praying for you and for Mommy and Daddy and we couldn’t be more happy.  I pray every day for you to keep growing and to be healthy.  I know deep down, Daddy really wants a boy, but honestly I know we just want you to be healthy (you know, four chambered heart with all the right plumbing, developed brain and other vital organs).  Most of all, we want you to grow to know Christ.  That’s a whole post on its own, though.

(My photographer was in the Alaskan wilderness this week so no belly pic.)

No comments: