I woke up extra-early this morning to work out. We have a full day ahead of us -- Bible study at 9:30, last-minute errand or two (which I haven't told Brad about yet), airport, then an international flight across the Atlantic Ocean to Paris. And I still got up at 6 am to go to the gym. Pulled up and thought to myself, "Wow. This is going to be AWESOME! I'm the only one here. Ha! Those fitness enthusiasts that I see all the time here can't even get up early on the weekend to work out, and
I'm here!" Meanwhile, I grab my water, towel, iPhone, headphones and member card. I get out of the car and walk up to the door. "Man, it's dark in there. No. Noo. NO!!!" It seems that 24 Hour Fitness isn't
really open 24 hours a day. I mean, it is Monday through Friday, but most definitely
not on Saturday and Sunday. Nope, only 7a - 8p. So I scrunched up my face, turned myself around, got back in my car at 6:15 and came back home. Shame on you, 24 Hour Fitness. You should rename yourself 24/5 Fitness.
1 comment:
Thanks for your comment on my post! I graduated from Elysian Fields but all of my cousins graduated from MHS and are probably your age. It's always nice to randomly come across hometown people!
Post a Comment