It's raining today. And has been all day. I have a few errands that need to be run, but I really don't want to get out in this weather (FYI - I don't dig tornado watches). And it's not helping my gloomy mood. It's been one of those weeks where nothing seems to go well and no matter what I do (bake, craft, eat, sleep, cry), it remains gloomy. However, I am
bound and
determined to suck it up before tomorrow because I have a FUN, exciting weekend ahead of me. First up, small group Bible study game night at our apartment (hence the baking) tomorrow night. Saturday brings Aggie football with a special twist -- hanging out with the in-laws for a few minutes in between tailgate stops. And it's Halloween! Then Sunday is our sweet nephew's very first birthday party. We are so excited to see handsome Cal as he wobbles around on his feet and gets all the attention on Sunday (as if that's new!).

Callum, I know you can't read yet, but Uncle Brad and Aunt Meg wish you a VERY HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY and can't believe it's almost been a year since we first met you!!!
1 comment:
Thanks Aunt Meg!!! (From: Cal).
He cannot wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment